The Hourly View for Netflix
- At the time of this writing, NFLX’s price is down $-1.06 (-0.16%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Netflix’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Netflix
- Currently, NFLX’s price is up $5.73 (0.89%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Netflix. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between NFLX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NFLX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Netflix.
Featured Netflix Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled NFLX looks to fall more before reversal you may find interesting:
NFLX price has been falling since November 4th and it may not be over. NFLX found support at the bottom of the channel but it may not hold. The minute charts shows a hidden divergence, so it will likely retest the $645 support.https://www.tradingview.com/x/oAGk695v/The hour charts shows that $634 could be a potential support level. Does not seem likely but if there is a breakthrough $645https://www.tradingview.com/x/aJCeTHsB/Entry: $645Price Target One: $674Price Target Two: $691Price Target Three: $710