The Hourly View for Netflix
- At the time of this writing, NFLX’s price is up $3.04 (0.45%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Netflix has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Netflix’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Netflix
- At the moment, NFLX’s price is up $4.2 (0.62%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between NFLX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NFLX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Netflix.
Featured Netflix Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled strategy for NFLX Wednesday 10/03/2021 you may find interesting:
NFLX buy price (679.00)NFLXN sell price (673.00)strategy: nflx shows divergence in 5mn bearish and 15mn bullish, for this we need the price to synchronize with the chart in 5mn. we can quickly take profits in the supply zone. If …