The Hourly View for Netflix
- Currently, NFLX’s price is down $-2.17 (-0.32%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Netflix has now gone down 8 of the past 10 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Netflix’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Netflix
- At the time of this writing, NFLX’s price is down $-3.45 (-0.51%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Netflix has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between NFLX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NFLX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Netflix.
Featured Netflix Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Squid Game token you may find interesting:
A new token, Squid Game (SQUID) — stimulated by means of the eponymous Netflix show — has posted 45,000% boom in some days after launching earlier this week, however multiple buyers are reportedly unable to promote the token.“We have acquired more than one reports that the customers aren’t capable of …