The Hourly View for Netflix
- At the moment, NFLX’s price is up $0.67 (0.1%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Netflix. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Netflix’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Netflix
- At the moment, NFLX’s price is up $10.67 (1.65%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Netflix.
Featured Netflix Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled long for Netflix you may find interesting:
hello investors, following a rigorous analysis here are my results, from my point of view I expect these resultsbuy me coffeeBTC : 1FogkKJgNkFqkjLHCBHj4NCUEpcNaFcdDHETH : 0x8c3396e5e471052ee82c337a1c5beec474d5c8abTRC20 :TZHBVxWE3eZWWAL7VxA7guLt4gMbK1B5gDBNB(Binance Smart Chain): 0x8c3396e5e471052ee82c337a1c5beec474d5c8ab