The Hourly View for Natural Gas
- At the time of this writing, NG1’s price is up $0.02 (0.59%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Natural Gas has seen 2 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Natural Gas’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Natural Gas
- At the moment, NG1’s price is down $-0.13 (-3.1%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Natural Gas has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between NG1’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NG1’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Natural Gas.