The Hourly View for Natural Gas
- At the time of this writing, NG1’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- Natural Gas has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Natural Gas’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Natural Gas
- Currently, NG1’s price is down $-0.42 (-6.71%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on NG1; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Natural Gas.
Featured Natural Gas Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Winner’s Curse, Central Bank Signals and Oil Decrease you may find interesting:
The reporting season continues to beat analysts’ forecasts with ease. About 40% of S&P 500 companies have already reported earnings. 83% of them exceeded earnings expectations and 79% exceeded earnings forecasts. It would seem that the golden age and shopping is the only reasonable course of action. But not everything is so simple. Will companies be able to continue to demonstrate such results? Will they face the curse of the victor? Indeed, in the next quarter, decisions will be based on the results of the previous super-successful quarter. And it is likely that good data against excellent data will look not as good, but as weak.Moreover, changes are coming. The Bank of Canada was rather aggressive yesterday: the rate will be raised several months earlier than expected, the quantitative easi…