The Hourly View for Natural Gas
- Currently, NG1’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.28%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Natural Gas’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Natural Gas
- At the moment, NG1’s price is down $-0.12 (-2.35%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Natural Gas has now gone down 5 of the past 5 days.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Natural Gas.
Featured Natural Gas Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Another Fall of Crypto, Evergrande and Metals you may find interesting:
Yesterday in the financial markets there was only talk about the upcoming default of one of the largest developers in China, Evegrande. We already wrote about this last week, but the situation has become actual, since the moment of truth will come on Thursday. Many still hope that the Chinese authorities will step in and save the company. “Too big to fail” – that’s all. Indeed, the company owes not only investment funds, but also banks, suppliers and even households. So far, it is difficult to assess the scale of the potential damage from the default of the company, but it will hardly seem certain just based on the volume of the company (over 300 billion in liabilities and 1,300+ real estate objects throughout China).Over the weekend, US Treasury Secretary Jannette Yellen recalled another potential default. This time we are talking about the US state, which runs the risk of being in…