News Releases Impacting Nasdaq 1000
- Forecasted PPI MoM in United States: 0.8%. The previous number: 0.5%. (60% difference between the two.)
The Daily View for Nasdaq 1000
- At the moment, NDX’s price is down -544.5 (-4.6%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Nasdaq 1000 has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between NDX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NDX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Nasdaq 1000.
Featured Nasdaq 1000 Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Jun.8-Jun.14ETHWeekly market recap you may find interesting:
Last week, we observed the movement of BTC and NDX during the same period. It is not difficult to find that in almost every trading day, BTC’s high point and closing price are higher.The bulls of BTC performed better than that of NDX. This is not seen in previous weeks. We believe this information matter something. But US CPI(8.6%) dealt a big blow to bulls’ confidence, triggering a new decline. And the stETH event exacerbated the panic over the weekend. Wounds that haven’t healed were wounded again.The FOMC will be held this week, and the market’s expectations for a rate hike changed from +50bp to +75bp after the US stock market opened yesterday. The Fed’s final rate hike decision, as well as market concerns about the Fed’s ability to handle the inflation, will determine the trend of the week.Affected by the butt…