The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- Currently, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on DAI; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- 500 – Internal server error
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DAI’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DAI’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DAI’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 418 and 7825.
- DAI’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 1828.
- DAI has a number of daily new addresses of 1828, up 4.28% from its value day prior.