The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the moment, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 28 of the past 30 hours.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the time of this writing, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 9 of the past 10 days.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on DAI; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- DAI has an average transaction value of 93833.1092, up 9.56% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DAI’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 7140 and 27264.
- DAI’s average transaction value now stands at 93833.1092.
Featured NA Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled CADJPY (New Indicator Testing) you may find interesting:
1 – Dow – Bear2 – Candlesticks – Bear (Inverted Hammer @ Top @ 4 HR Candle)3 – S&R – NA (Range Bound)4 – Trend – Bear (Bull trend line broken)5 – Divergence – NA6 – Seasonal Analysis – Not Performed7 – Chart Pattern – Bear (Double Top)8 – Fib – NABulls Vs Bear 0 – 4 Trading PlanRisk Level – 5%Stop Loss – 87.448Entry – 87.077Take Profit 1 – 86.685