The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- 500 – Internal server error
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 8 of the past 10 hours.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100, 20, 200 and 50 hour moving averages, resulting in them so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the moment, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- Multi Collateral Dai has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DAI’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1664 and 5663.
- DAI’s count of active addresses now stands at 7272.
- DAI has an average transaction value of 76088.0743, up 23.73% from its value day prior.