The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- Currently, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the moment, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- Multi Collateral Dai has seen its price go down 25 out of the past 30 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 100 and 50 day changed directions on DAI; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- For DAI, its daily transaction count is now at 10584.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DAI’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 8644 and 39836.
- DAI has a daily transaction count of 10584, down 1.06% from its value day prior.