The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- 500 – Internal server error
- Multi Collateral Dai has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100, 20, 200 and 50 hour moving averages, resulting in them so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the moment, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 24 of the past 30 days.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on DAI; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- For DAI, its number of daily new addresses is now at 1419.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DAI’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 418 and 7825.
- DAI has a daily large transaction count of 1105, down 6.91% from its value day prior.