The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the moment, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- Multi Collateral Dai has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the time of this writing, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 25 of the past 30 days.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- DAI has an average transaction value of 406878.044, up 194.34% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, DAI’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 12.72 per day.
- DAI’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 1520.
Featured NA Commentary From Twitter
Amazon isn’t changing its strategy bc it’s working; they’re changing bc it’s not.
This reads as confirming evidence that NA CTV is now Roku’s for taking and GOOGL / ROKU are in two horse race for the rest of the world.
I don’t see this as good news for AMZN.NA