The Hourly View for NVIDA
- Currently, NVDA’s price is down $-1.19 (-0.63%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row NVIDA has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
NVIDA’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for NVIDA
- Currently, NVDA’s price is down $-0.5 (-0.26%) from the day prior.
- NVIDA has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on NVIDA. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between NVDA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NVDA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of NVIDA.
Featured NVIDA Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled NVDA: Will pull back soon, but bullish longterm you may find interesting:
NVDA provided a textbook 5-wave impulsive move off the low. The 3rd wave tagged the 1.618 extension and the 5th wave has reached the 2.0 extension. This move has been very clean. However, the fibonacci extensions have been reach…