The Hourly View for AT&T
- At the time of this writing, T’s price is down $-0.04 (-0.18%) from the hour prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is up $0.2 (1.08%) from the day prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on AT&T. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between T’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in T’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Commentary From Twitter
For everyone’s info. Please turn in anyone that tries to be me with! The below is my handle, same as Twitter. Sometimes they use an extra T or a 0 vs a o, two LL’s They find many ways. They are Scam artists. Thanks for letting me know. https://t.co/9kmVx6RjJG