The Hourly View for Microsoft
- At the time of this writing, MSFT’s price is down $-1.09 (-0.39%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Microsoft has seen 2 straight down hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Microsoft’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Microsoft
- Currently, MSFT’s price is down $-1.93 (-0.68%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on MSFT; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MSFT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MSFT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Microsoft.
Featured Microsoft Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Bullish you may find interesting:
Bullish In at 278 stop below 272Microsoft looks like it just bounced off the support and looking for long term gains here