The Hourly View for Microsoft
- At the moment, MSFT’s price is down $0.01 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Microsoft has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see some doji and pin bar candlestick patterns on Microsoft. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 100 hour changed directions on MSFT; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Microsoft’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Microsoft
- At the time of this writing, MSFT’s price is down $-4.27 (-1.52%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Microsoft has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Microsoft.
Featured Microsoft Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Upcoming Pullback for MSFT you may find interesting:
MSFT has been pretty predictable since January 2021 due to its nice uptrend.I see MSFT possibly pullback to 255-260 and then go up again to 300.