The Hourly View for Mastercard
- At the moment, MA’s price is up $0.47 (0.13%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is down $-5.03 (-1.37%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Mastercard has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled AAPL: The fallen apple. you may find interesting:
Apple is seem to be heading back home to under 100.The lowering volume , H&S pattern, and 3 black crows are all pointing to a bearish trend .The 200 MA is also being tested for the third time. And 200 MA doesn’t like to be tested too many times! so if it breaks down, ou…