The Hourly View for Mastercard
- At the moment, MA’s price is down $-0.71 (-0.2%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Mastercard. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the time of this writing, MA’s price is up $1.96 (0.55%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Mastercard has seen 2 straight up days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BITCOIN HOLDING STRONG!!! you may find interesting:
Hello folks,Welcome to this another important update on BTC price.First of all, thank you everyone for being so supportive. I feel honored to help you guys with my charts and quality content.In this Tradingview platform, I provide 100% original and thoroughly analyzed content. I like to keep things easy and simple for my viewers.Now, let’s get straight to the chart.In my previous update I mentioned about the 50% rally giving all the possible scenarios. Sadly, the chart turned out to be different and it rather broke below the 21 MA. But here’s some interesting moves which is still valid and can make a bullish move. The 50 MA, …