The Hourly View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is up $2.31 (0.66%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 hour changed directions on MA; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the moment, MA’s price is up $3.58 (1.03%) from the day prior.
- Mastercard has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on MA; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between MA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled EURGBP | DAILY | BUY 📈 you may find interesting:
Price closed above 9 MA | Heikin Ashi candle closed with no tail (placed stop-loss just below there) | MTF Stochastic (W1-5,3,3) is up | Close trade before market close Friday or when daily Heikin Ashi candle “closes” red | Ideas published Sunday and Monday | Like & Follow