The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the moment, MA’s price is up $0.26 (0.07%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Mastercard has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 50 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the moment, MA’s price is down $-1.17 (-0.31%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Mastercard has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Mastercard. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Ethereum $ETHUSD PT 2495 and higher you may find interesting:
Ethereum Hub ConsenSys Raises $65M From JPMorgan, Mastercard, UBS, OthersEthereum’s biggest supporter is back on track with the close of a carefully constructed funding round. ConsenSys, an Ethereum development operation headquartered in Brooklyn, N.Y., has raised $65 million from financial institutions JPMorgan, Mastercard and UBS, as well as leading firms in the decentralized finance (DeFi) space. Having toughed it out through the crypto winter of 2018-19, Tuesday’s bullish fundraising announcement is further evidence ConsenSys has found its footing. The firm has now been successfully restructured into two parts: a core software business (CSI) and an investment and incubation arm known as ConsenSys Mesh.In addition to the big banks, the $65 million round included Filecoin’s Protocol Labs, DeFi’s Maker Foundation, Fenbushi, The LAO, Sam Bankman-Fried’s Alameda Research, CMT Digital, China’s Greater Bay Area Homeland Development Fund, Quotidian Ventures and Liberty City Ventures. Several firms invested with Ethereum-based stablecoins, DAI and USDC, ConsenSys said in a statement.Last year, ConsenSys brokered a deal with JPMorgan to acquire Quorum, the enterprise-focused Ethereum client that now forms an in-house software stack of Codefi, Diligence, Infura, MetaMask and Truffle. The general tightening of the ship has seen ConsenSys appear to chart a course away from consulting and services, towards being more product- and revenue-focused. MetaMask – a key gateway to the world of DeFi – counts…