The Daily View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is down $-0.8 (-0.21%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the time of this writing, MA’s price is down $-1.03 (-0.27%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Mastercard has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Mastercard. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Bitcoin Dump creates HUGE CME Futures Gap to the UPSIDE! (BTC1!) you may find interesting:
BTC1! CME GAP 📉The CME Futures currently has created a gap due to the dumpage experienced last night. (60165-51370, BTC is currently at 55,550) https://www.tradingview.com/x/MT9eT232/ Taking into account that BTCUSD fell out of a rising wedge (Red) the technical target would be in the 45k area.. However seeing that there was a PERFECT bounce off of the bottom this ascending channel coupled with the fact that a major CME Futures gapwas created to the upside, the target of the falling wedge does not necessarily mean it has to be met.Bitcoin price hit 51,500 area (Bitstamp).Perfectly testing the bottom of the ascending channel that Bitcoin price action has been in for the past 69 days. https://www.tradingview.com/x/Z9MpJV7V/ Now lets take an in depth look at BTC, first from an Eagle Eye perspective.This Weekly chart shows Bitcoin trend for the past 8 years weaving in and out of these Fibonacci channels.If you look close you can see the important of these Fib channels as Support and Resistance throughout BTC history. https://www.tradingview.com/x/uWPfj9Z8/ As you can see as we zoom in to take a closer look, Bitcoin has been testing the .786 Fib channel for 9 weeks now.Slowly making higher highs, while at the same time being rejected from the .786 Fib trend-line each time BTC created a new ATH (3x). With the last rejection coming from 65K. https://www.tradingview.com/x/bUzFK34U/ Taking a…