The Hourly View for Mastercard
- At the time of this writing, MA’s price is up $1.86 (0.51%) from the hour prior.
- Mastercard has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is up $2.81 (0.77%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on MA; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled History certainley rhymes you may find interesting:
I am a firm believer in the power of Sine Wave, and this chart shows why.First, some explanations:1- The green wave, starts at the bottom of 2011 price and ends in the top of the first peak;2- The dashed yellow wave, starts at the mid-range of sloping phase (which is the FIRST peak), reaches the bottom at the first bear market nadir, and ends in the peak of the second bull market;3- The dashed blue wave, starts at the mid-range of sloping phase (which is the SECOND peak), passes through the second bear market nadir, and potentially will ends in the peak of the third bull market;4- The purple band, is the the 52 week MA….