The Hourly View for KuCoin Token
- At the moment, KCS’s price is up $0.03 (0.29%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as KuCoin Token has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on KCS; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
KuCoin Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for KuCoin Token
- At the time of this writing, KCS’s price is up $0.1 (0.96%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in KCS’s price and its RSI are diverging. KCS’s price is declining faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of KuCoin Token.
The Latest From KCS’s Blockchain
- KCS’s daily large transaction count now stands at 0.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for KCS’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 14371.9576.
- KCS has a number of daily new addresses of 0, NA NaN% from its value day prior.