The Hourly View for KuCoin Token
- At the moment, KCS’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.14%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as KuCoin Token has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
KuCoin Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for KuCoin Token
- At the time of this writing, KCS’s price is up $0.98 (7.2%) from the day prior.
- KuCoin Token has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between KCS’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in KCS’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of KuCoin Token.
The Latest From KCS’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for KCS’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 2.
- KCS’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 0.
- KCS has an average transaction value of 0, down 100% from its value day prior.