The Hourly View for JP Morgan
- At the time of this writing, JPM’s price is up $0.01 (0.01%) from the hour prior.
- JP Morgan has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
JP Morgan’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for JP Morgan
- Currently, JPM’s price is down $-1.43 (-0.88%) from the day prior.
- JP Morgan has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of JP Morgan.
Featured JP Morgan Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled JPM hot run slowing down? you may find interesting:
Since fall of 2020 financials sector has been one of the leading drivers behind SPY run. JPM one of top stocks in finance sector has been on a tear as well.In Nov price finally broke multi year long resistance around $117. Typically violated resistance levels are retested and act as a support. Worth noting 200 weekly MA is getting close to that level. Will price retrace to test $117 anytime soon? Short answers: it’s definitely possible. Detailed answer: current trend is showing signs …