The Hourly View for JP Morgan
- At the time of this writing, JPM’s price is down $-0.04 (-0.02%) from the hour prior.
- JP Morgan has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on JP Morgan. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
JP Morgan’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for JP Morgan
- Currently, JPM’s price is up $0.67 (0.39%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between JPM’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in JPM’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of JP Morgan.
Featured JP Morgan Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Jpm Trade Opportunity you may find interesting:
This ascending triangle on jpm looks amazing, I really don’t have anything else to say the chart speaks for itself.