The Hourly View for Johnson & Johnson
- At the time of this writing, JNJ’s price is down $-0.06 (-0.04%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Johnson & Johnson has now gone down 5 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on JNJ; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Johnson & Johnson’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Johnson & Johnson
- At the time of this writing, JNJ’s price is down $-0.07 (-0.04%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Johnson & Johnson has now gone down 8 of the past 10 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Johnson & Johnson.
Featured Johnson & Johnson Commentary From Twitter
Yep. The spike RBD gets a lot of immune attention but also mutates constantly. AZN presents it in the full Monty. PFE, MRNA, JNJ present a modified spike that conceals the binding motif & broadens immune response. Jason McLellan @McLellan_Lab is the ace.