The Hourly View for Johnson & Johnson
- Currently, JNJ’s price is up $0.15 (0.09%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 3rd hour in a row Johnson & Johnson has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Johnson & Johnson’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Johnson & Johnson
- At the time of this writing, JNJ’s price is up $0.84 (0.49%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Johnson & Johnson. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting. With that said, traders should also note the downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, so the meaning of the candles may require further exploration.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on JNJ; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between JNJ’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in JNJ’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Johnson & Johnson.
Latest News Discussing JNJ
- 3 Dow Stocks That Are Screaming Buys in August – email@example.com (Sean Williams)
August 2, 2022
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is home to three amazing deals hanging out in plain sight.
- 5 Best- And Worst-Performing Mega-Cap Stocks In July 2022 – ValueWalk
August 2, 2022
- 4 Dividend Paying Stocks to Buy in August – firstname.lastname@example.org (Neil Rozenbaum)
August 1, 2022
Having dividend-paying stocks in your portfolio is a good way of generating cash during market downturns.