The Hourly View for SGX FTSE China A50
- At the moment, SSE50’s price is up 15.27 (0.48%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as SGX FTSE China A50 has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
SGX FTSE China A50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for SGX FTSE China A50
- 500 – Internal server error
- SGX FTSE China A50 has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100, 200 and 50 day moving averages have been crossed, with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence alert: Trend in SSE50’s price and its RSI are diverging. SSE50’s price is declining slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of SGX FTSE China A50.