The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is down 0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as E-Mini Russell 2000 has now gone down 5 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the time of this writing, RTY’s price is down -0.6 (-0.03%) from the day prior.
- E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price go down 14 out of the past 14 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on E-Mini Russell 2000. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence alert: Trend in RTY’s price and its RSI are diverging. RTY’s price is declining faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.