The Hourly View for Natural Gas
- At the moment, NG1’s price is up $0 (0.02%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Natural Gas has seen its price head up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on NG1; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Natural Gas’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Natural Gas
- 500 – Internal server error
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Natural Gas has now gone down 9 of the past 10 days.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 and 50 day moving averages, resulting in them with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in NG1’s price and its RSI are diverging. NG1’s price is declining slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Natural Gas.
Featured Natural Gas Commentary From Twitter
Wisdom of the Crowds [Ep. 98]
🇺🇸 labor shortage (does it exist?)
🦚NBC News poll and crowd wisdom
⚡️lightning round: AUD CNY Au/Ag RRP ECB NG1 & BoE
Google https://t.co/U7IcH96vqC https://t.co/BahnP34sbjNA