The Hourly View for Waves
- At the time of this writing, WAVES’s price is down $-0.2 (-1.18%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Waves has now gone down 5 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Waves’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Waves
- Currently, WAVES’s price is down $-0.99 (-5.58%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Waves.
Featured NA Commentary From Twitter
Boral $BLD.AX just sold their NA roofing, stone and windows biz for 10x CY EV/EBITDA. This is a far inferior biz than $HDG.NA.
There were 5 bidders and this was a competitive auction….demonstrating deep mkt at this px
Same mult for $HDG.NA implies >190 EUR/shr…. https://t.co/NzKgJILER1NA