The Hourly View for Visa
- Currently, V’s price is down $-1.1 (-0.54%) from the hour prior.
- Visa has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Visa’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Visa
- Currently, V’s price is down $-6.95 (-3.29%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Visa has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100, 20 and 50 day moving averages have been crossed, with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between V’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in V’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Visa.
Featured Visa Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Bitcoin Disrespect you may find interesting:
It’s honestly v disrespectful to show charts this close. Disrespectful to the chart, disrespectful to the thing being analyzed / shown (i.e. stock, currency, whatever)… And if not for our accurate coverage of crypto for the last ten months, it would be disrespectful to the audience. This ☝️ however, is a rare, up-close view of a “white dwarf”. Enjoy. God Bless.