The Hourly View for Silver
- At the moment, XAGUSD’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.06%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Silver’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Silver
- At the time of this writing, XAGUSD’s price is up $0.44 (1.9%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Silver has seen 2 straight up days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 50 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Silver.
Featured Silver Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Silver Expected to Breakout Towards 24.75 you may find interesting:
Trend Analysis The main view of this trade idea is on the 2-Hour Chart. The commodity Silver appears to have broken above 23.20 resistance from an ascending triangle setup. The support trend line was made with the higher lows of 21.50 and 22.35. Expectations are for Silver to head higher towards 24.75. Indicative stop loss is set around 22.15. Technical Indicators Silver is currently trading above its short (50-MA), medium (100-MA) and lon…