The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the time of this writing, DAI’s price is up $0 (0.12%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100, 20, 200 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the time of this writing, DAI’s price is up $0 (0.1%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, DAI’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 12.58 per day.
- DAI’s count of active addresses now stands at 5986.
- DAI has a count of active addresses of 5986, up 1.08% from its value day prior.