The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- Currently, DAI’s price is down $0 (-0.1%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Multi Collateral Dai has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the time of this writing, DAI’s price is down $0 (-0.1%) from the day prior.
- Multi Collateral Dai has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100, 20, 200 and 50 day moving averages have been crossed, with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, DAI’s count of active addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 18.53 per day.
- DAI’s count of active addresses now stands at 5276.
- DAI has an average transaction value of 100029.2706, down 14.35% from its value day prior.