The Hourly View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is up $0.44 (0.12%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Mastercard has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the time of this writing, MA’s price is up $0.91 (0.25%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BTCUSD you may find interesting:
BTCUSD updateFunnel : D/H4/M30 (intraday)As expected, we had another bearish impulsion wave on H4 (white drawing) and the price dumped another 2k since my last TA. Unfortunately, we didn’t reach my target of ~29k.Meanwhile, the price has confirmed a reintegration of the daily compression (yellow) up by breaking its last daily bottom (white circle), bringing us back to where we were aka inside this damn daily compression.Therefo…