The Hourly View for Mastercard
- Currently, MA’s price is up $0.23 (0.07%) from the hour prior.
- Mastercard has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Mastercard. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on MA; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Mastercard’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Mastercard
- At the time of this writing, MA’s price is down $-5.02 (-1.44%) from the day prior.
- Mastercard has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 and 50 day moving averages, resulting in them with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between MA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Mastercard.
Featured Mastercard Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled ETH New ATH & Price Discovery!! you may find interesting:
Ethereum is continuing to run in beast mode almost making new ATH’s everyday, we are still travelling up and respecting our ascending channel as we are once again pushing that 0 FIB or our ATH! We could be considered in price discovery mode right now but i think with some big momentum we could be blasting off to go on a huge run to the upside, facing currently no resistance levels once we break above our ATH! We have a bunch of very solid support levels underneath us with the bottom of the ascending channel aswell as uptrend support inside the ascending channel we got the R1 Level which is now support and then aswell as the midline coming from the bollinger bands, if we do see a couple down days i really don’t expect us to go very far. Now something else very interesting with the bollinger bands is our price action is currently sitting directly ontop of the top band, and now we haven’t seen an explosive climb up this band yet in this ascending channel we could be looking at a mega one coming up soon, our daily close is looking like we will close directly ontop of this band…