The Hourly View for Johnson & Johnson
- At the time of this writing, JNJ’s price is down $-0.5 (-0.3%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Johnson & Johnson has seen 2 straight down hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Johnson & Johnson’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Johnson & Johnson
- At the time of this writing, JNJ’s price is down $-0.88 (-0.53%) from the day prior.
- Johnson & Johnson has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Johnson & Johnson.
Featured Johnson & Johnson Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Johnson & johnson BUY opportunity on DEMAND ZONE you may find interesting:
Nice opportunity to go long on JNJ within the area between 161 and 165.The best is to wait until the price enter the zone highlighted.The level should hold the price between this zone, so keep an eye on it and secure your profits.Happy trading.