The Hourly View for FTX Token
- At the moment, FTT’s price is down $-0.39 (-0.78%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
FTX Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for FTX Token
- At the time of this writing, FTT’s price is up $2.68 (5.73%) from the day prior.
- FTX Token has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100 and 200 day moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning above them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between FTT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in FTT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of FTX Token.
The Latest From FTT’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for FTT’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 163.7001 and 229363.1075.
- For FTT, its daily large transaction count is now at 52.
- FTT has a daily transaction count of 303, down 30.02% from its value day prior.