The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is down -0.01 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as E-Mini Russell 2000 has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the moment, RTY’s price is down -12.45 (-0.56%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20, 200 and 50 day moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- Winners And Losers – Terence Reilly
October 11, 2021
If interest rates go up, tech/REITs are the losers, while energy/financials are the winners. If rates move lower, the opposite is true. A rise in rates will also affect the broader market.