The Hourly View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is up $0.54 (0.36%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 hour changed directions on DIS; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Disney’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is down $-2.36 (-1.5%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Disney has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DIS’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DIS’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Disney.
Latest News Discussing DIS
- 1 Top Retail Stock to Buy in 2022 – email@example.com (Rachel Warren and Deidre Woollard)
January 14, 2022
The stock is succeeding in a competitive environment.
- Could A New Netflix Series Boost PGA Tour Golf Ratings And The Sport? – Chris Katje
January 13, 2022
With popular golfer Tiger Woods’ latest injuries, the world of golf and broadcast partners have been affected, as well. Could there be a major catalyst coming to the PGA Tour?
What Happened: The team behind the popular “Formula 1: Drive to Survive…
- Pete Davidson In Talks To Host Oscars Telecast: Report – Phil Hall
January 13, 2022
“Saturday Night Live” funnyman Pete Davidson has emerged as a frontrunner to host the next Academy Awards telecast.
What Happened: The New York Post, citing an unnamed source, stated that talks are underway between Davidson’s representatives and t…