The Hourly View for AT&T
- At the time of this writing, T’s price is up $0.06 (0.24%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 200 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is down $-0.09 (-0.35%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Commentary From Twitter
f e e l I n’ b e t t e r – but COVID kicked my ass.
Visit https://t.co/GcCI5SkF65 for an update. https://t.co/GALIxu6cV4NA