The Hourly View for Home Depot
- At the moment, HD’s price is up $0.82 (0.22%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Home Depot has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on HD; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Home Depot’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Home Depot
- At the moment, HD’s price is up $3.45 (0.94%) from the day prior.
- Home Depot has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in HD’s price and its RSI are diverging. HD’s price is rising faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Home Depot.
Latest News Discussing HD
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio October Update: 30 Holdings, 3 Buys, And A Trim – Dividend Derek
November 4, 2021
The portfolio generated $948 in dividends during October, a slight decrease from July. YTD, I’ve received $11,638. I trimmed SPYD some while adding to V, MA and SBUX.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Chevron, Microsoft, Dow, McDonald’s and Home Depot – Zacks Equity Research
November 4, 2021
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Chevron, Microsoft, Dow, McDonald’s and Home Depot
- 5 Blue-Chip Stock to Buy as Dow Crosses a Fresh Milestone – Nalak Das
November 3, 2021
We have narrowed down our search to five Dow stocks with strong growth potential for the ensuing quarter. These are: CVX, DOW, MCD, HD and MSFT.