The Hourly View for Gnosis
- At the time of this writing, GNO’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- Gnosis has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- Currently, GNO’s price is down $-0.19 (-0.08%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Gnosis has now gone down 5 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in GNO’s price and its RSI are diverging. GNO’s price is rising slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- GNO’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 7.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 8 and 257.
- GNO has a number of daily new addresses of 7, up 75% from its value day prior.