The Hourly View for Intel Corporation
- At the time of this writing, INTC’s price is up $0.05 (0.12%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Intel Corporation has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Intel Corporation. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Intel Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Intel Corporation
- Currently, INTC’s price is up $0.39 (0.83%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Intel Corporation has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between INTC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in INTC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Intel Corporation.
Latest News Discussing INTC
- Intel: Investing To Regain Tech Leadership – Arne Verheyde
March 22, 2022
Intel’s 10nm was delayed & it kept working on future technologies. When will real magic start to happen & unlock strong value for INTC stock? Find out.
- Nio Is Looking For A ‘Visionary’ Leader To Drive Its Software Architecture Development In California – Rachit Vats
March 21, 2022
China’s Nio Inc (NYSE: NIO) is scouting for a chief operating software architect in San Jose, California ahead of its U.S. foray that will see it take on global EV leader Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) on its home turf.
What Happened: Shanghai-based Ni…
- If you’re ready to buy China tech stocks again, these five may be the best path to outperformance – MarketWatch
March 21, 2022
Fears of a U.S. delisting and a Chinese regulatory crackdown have scared away investors. If you think the damage is done, it might be worth sniffing out some bargains.