The Hourly View for Home Depot
- At the time of this writing, HD’s price is down $-0.23 (-0.06%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Home Depot’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Home Depot
- Currently, HD’s price is down $-2.07 (-0.56%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Home Depot. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between HD’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in HD’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Home Depot.
Latest News Discussing HD
- Expensify stock surges after IPO in vote of confidence for ‘rare profitable tech company’ – MarketWatch
November 11, 2021
Shares of Expensify Inc. rocketed more than 50% Wednesday after the expense-management company made its public-market debut.
- Buy These Top Retail Stocks Before Earnings for the Holidays and Beyond? – Benjamin Rains
November 10, 2021
Diving into to retail titans, Walmart (WMT) and Target (TGT), ahead of their upcoming Q3 financial releases to see if either stock might be worth buying as we enter the heart of the holiday shopping season…
- Will Home Depot (HD) Continue Its Earnings Beat Streak in Q3? – Zacks Equity Research
November 10, 2021
Home Depot’s (HD) Q3 results are expected to have benefited from the strong demand for home improvement projects, growth in its Pro and DIY categories, and digital momentum.