The Hourly View for Google
- At the moment, GOOGL’s price is up $1.18 (0.04%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Google has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Google’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Google
- At the moment, GOOGL’s price is down $-2.54 (-0.09%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Google has seen 3 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between GOOGL’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in GOOGL’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Google.
Featured Google Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Amazon – Distributing you may find interesting:
Looking at some weekly charts. This chart looks like price is going find its way back to the trendline below. You can see the Fed pump from March 2020 as it takes off – but really its gone nowhere since. And its getting weaker and weaker – what’s interesting is that you can see it broke resistance (dotted line) but weak -…